- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $400,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
I love my skin!
this is so important
Iranian photographer Hossein Fatemi, offers a glimpse of an entirely different side to Iran than the image usually broadcasted by domestic and foreign media. In his photo series An Iranian Journey, many of the photographs reveal an Iran that most people never see, presenting an eye-opening look at the amazing diversity and contrasts that exist in the country.
Very happy about this
"Comparing yourself to others is an act of violence against your authentic self."
Iyanla Vanzant (via kvtes)
Every kid should be this appreciative
THIS IS ACTUALLY ME
"We judge ourselves by our intentions and others by their behavior"
Stephen M.R. Covey
I can forgive. We can forgive. We can move forward and if not, I can. I can move forward. Do you want to come with me?
The Black Power Mixtape 1967-1975 (2011), Göran Hugo Olsson
You heard it right folks, the FBI considered free breakfasts for poor children to be the most dangerous internal threat to the country. Literally the kind of thing Jesus would do was the most dangerous threat to the country.
Reblogging this for the part about the American Government. I need to read up more on the Black Panther movement.